Join Us for Our 2016–2017 Season
The Northeast Orchestra's concert season includes five Friday evening subscription performances at Peace Lutheran Church, each featuring approximately 60 minutes of music presented in two parts, with an intermission between. We invite you to join us for our 2015–2016 season:
- October 14, 2016, 7:30 p.m. — celebrating an early Halloween with some of classical music's most spine-tingling themes — Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Night on Bald Mountain, Danse Macabre, March to the Scaffold, Funeral March of a Marionette, Harry Potter Symphonic Suite, and more
- December 16, 2016, 7:30 p.m. — our annual holiday concert with beloved sacred and popular music, our guest high school choir, and sing-along
- February 24, 2017, 7:30 p.m. — featuring Elgar's Cello Concerto in E minor, Op. 85 — Dr. Alice Lee, soloist, and Ottorino Respighi's symphonic poem, "Pines of Rome."
- April 21, 2017, 7:30 p.m. — featuring our Young Artist Competition scholarship winner
- May 19, 2017, 7:30 p.m. — featuring great American patriotic and popular music